People are constantly searching for the products and services that your company offers online. While your products or services may be able to meet their needs, you can’t help them if they can’t find your business among all the other search results.
The problem is often a lack of visibility. When they search, are they finding your business or are they finding your competitors? If your business is not in the top 5 spots, chances are that you are missing out on a valuable source of potential customers.
SEO solves the visibility issue. SEO stands for “search engine optimization,” and it is the process by which website pages and their content are optimized to appear higher in search engine rankings when people search for your services and products. It differs from paid advertising like Google AdWords in several ways.
- The search results appear in the middle and lower sections of search results
- SEO is a gradual process with long term beneficial results
- AdWords is immediate but the benefit stops when you discontinue the program
How Can SEO Bring More Customers to Your Business?
The days of the yellow pages are long dead. People use Google on their smartphones, laptops and desktop computers to find and compare businesses that have what they want. If you’re not in the top search results for the majority of your core search terms, you are missing out on a huge share of your market.
- Web searches typically generate highly qualified leads since these searchers are actively looking for your products
- Compare this to direct mail where the majority of your mail pieces end up in the trash because the targeted audience doesn’t have a current need for what you offer
- If searcher can find your business online, you have a good chance to earn their business
SEO is your 24 hour sales person. SEO can bring targeted leads to your business day and night, while you’re sleeping, while you’re eating breakfast. It’s as simple as people search; people find.
How We Move You to the Top of the Search Engines
We help move you to the top by:
- Finding the words and phrases your potential customers are using to search for businesses or services like yours
- We then make your website content more relevant for your core keywords and phrases
- We make your site more popular by helping you build quality, authoritative links
- We make the most of directory listings and local business listings to further grow your business visibility
Do we Guarantee 1st Page SEO Placement?
No, and neither can any other company. While we have an excellent success rate for getting as many of your top keywords and search terms as high as possible on the first page, no company can guarantee first page placement. Period. Our track record is very good, but factors such as competition and other variables can affect placement. We measure the ranking of every keyword and the traffic it generates in order to show you measurable improvement.
We put our money where our mouth is. We provide you monthly reports to keep you updated on the progress of your SEO campaign. To find out more about our ongoing reporting process, visit our Analysis & Improvement page.
We don’t have contracts. We earn your business on a month-to-month basis. Our one goal is to help you make your business profitable on the Internet.
Ready to improve your search rankings?
We’re happy to answer your questions.